After a minute or three of having Arouse on the skin, several of the plant extracts begin to create vasodilation: they open the pores and bring blood flow to the area. One of the plants, Spilanthes Acmella, creates a salivary response, causing a sort of natural lubrication. This can feel like tingling, or like champagne bubbles popping. As the sensation fades, the slight engorgement, plumping and lubrication stay present. The sensation also brings attention to the area, which in and of itself, enhances arousal.
Articles in this section
- Do your products contain any petroleum products or synthetic ingredients?
- Are your products scented?
- Are your products vegan?
- Are your products organic?
- Are your products tested on animals?
- Do you consider your products skincare or medicine?
- What herbs and plants are in your skincare products?
- Are your products dermatologist or gynecologist tested?
- Are you rated on EWG/Skin Deep?
- Is Rosebud Woman safe for teens, nursing mothers or pregnant women?