We don't test on animals. Well, except for humans (homo sapiens, the human animal!). That is to say, a variety of people in controlled environments test the products for safety, patch testing for irritation and overall qualitative experience. We partner with Essex Testing to validate human skin responses and safety.
Articles in this section
- Do your products contain any petroleum products or synthetic ingredients?
- Are your products scented?
- Are your products vegan?
- Are your products organic?
- Are your products tested on animals?
- Do you consider your products skincare or medicine?
- What herbs and plants are in your skincare products?
- Are your products dermatologist or gynecologist tested?
- Are you rated on EWG/Skin Deep?
- Is Rosebud Woman safe for teens, nursing mothers or pregnant women?